Sunday, March 6, 2011

Captain Grade 3 and more tips for Credits

 Finally I am Captain Grade 3 only 1 rank away from major! But I am also going to talk about some ways to get credits and hard ranks. Tip # 1 do not camp, it is not cool and you probably enjoy the game a lot more. Tip # 2 do not betray other people all it does is just lose your team a kill and reduces your credits for that game. Tip # 3 always try to complete challenges every day that I play I set goals for myself and I currently have 151,000 credits I am saving up for grunts birthday party so I see which challenges I can do each day to make it come faster. Major is a long rank and when I reach it ( probably next weekend ) I will have some more tips ready. please share your tricks if you have any down below in comments. Do not forget to follow and check out my Everton blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment